Thursdays 4:00-5:30 p.m. September 5 - November 14
Be a character from books, fairy tales, and your favorite stories. Work with your class to decide what happens on the stage between once upon a time and happily ever after!
Page to Stage classes designed for students in Kindergarten and 1st grade
In Level 1 classes, a professional theater artist guides the students to choose a character inspired by the books that come to life on the DCT stage every year. Students can choose their own character in each class.
- Each week, the class will create scenes and rehearse their parts.
- DCT artists lead students in theater games to enhance creativity and team work.
- Young actors go on stage and learn about backstage, too.
- Actors choose a costume for the show.
- Do a play on the last day of class!
- Tuition $300 Contact Terry Feagin at email@example.com or call 214-978-0110