This letter B craft is perfect for kids who love animals. Making animal crafts is a good way to engage kids while learning a new letter.
So let’s make a bear with the letter B.
To add a sensory element to this activity, we chose to work with craft felt. It made the bear feel and look more realistic. At least that’s what my kids said, as they kept touching bear’s hands, ears and paws.
Supplies You Need to Make a Letter B Craft:
- Letter B cut out (preferably brown color)
- 2 googly eyes (large)
- Brown craft felt sheets
- Yellow (or any other color) construction paper
- Cut out letter B and glue it on the construction paper.
- Cut out ears, legs, paws and arms out of brown craft felt.
- Glue the body parts where applicable.
- Glue on the google eyes.
Your B is for Bear craft is done!
Watch a short video of how our B for Bear craft was done.
Sign up for our email series Fun With Letters, full of activities, worksheets and coloring pages.
More Activities to Extend Letter B Learning:
The post B Is For Bear — Letter B Craft appeared first on Kids Activities Blog.