• 1 green apple, cored and chopped
• 1/2 cup Bing Cherries, pitted and cut
• 1 nectarine or peach, pitted and sliced
• 1 stalk celery, chopped
• 1/2 cup dried cranberries
• 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
• 1 container (6 oz.) nonfat Greek vanilla yogurt
• 1/4 cup tart cherry juice
• 1 tsp lemon zest
1. In a large bowl, combine apple, cherries, nectarine, celery, dried cranberries, and walnuts. Mix in yogurt, cherry juice and lemon zest. Chill until ready to serve.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe Provided By:
Meridan Zerner, MS,RD,CSSD,LD
Cooper Clinic/Cooper Fitness Center
Female Focus Program Dietitian