News

Mess Wright

Rockets, Reactions and Reptiles, oh my!

This week, The Lab is hosting its S.C.I. Camp. Kids will explore the human body, learn the science behind magic and collect evidence to solve a wacky "crime" committed by Einstein the ferret. We are accepting drop-ins this week. As the rest of the Summer our camps are very full, we will not be accepting any more campers for the camps beginning on July 23, July 30 or August 6.

We are, however, adding one more camp before the 2012-2013 school year begins. We're calling it, "Rockets, Reactions and Reptiles, oh my!" This camp will run August 13-17 and will offer a bit of physics, chemistry and animal science. As always, the camp will run 9:30am- 2:00pm each day and will include snacks. (Doors open at 9:00am.) Campers should bring a sack lunch, but everything else will be provided. Camp will cost $ 250.00 or $ 60.00 per day. We anticipate this one will fill-up fast, so please don't hesitate to call us today at 214-901-4280 to reserve your child's spot. You may also email us: info@thelabdallas.com

If you can't make it to Camp soon, try checking us out this Thursday, July 19, 11:00am - noon at the Lakewood Whole Foods Store Kid's Club event.

As always, thanks for your support. The Summer is going great for us this year at The Lab. We couldn't do it without you!

Mess Wright

The Lab at Lakewood