This Foot Long Pizza is so simple to put together and who doesn’t love pizza? If you like this recipe, check out this subscription meal plan service, and if you sign up, use the code KAB20 for 20% off your entire order!
Ingredients for Foot Long Pizza
- 1 loaf – bread, french
- 1 clove – garlic
- 1/4 cup – cream cheese
- 1 cup, pieces or slices – mushrooms, white
- 1 medium – bell pepper, green
- 1 medium – zucchini
- 10 jumbo – black olives, canned
- 1 – cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon – Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup – mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions for Foot Long Pizza
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise, and place cut-side up on the pan.
- Press or mince garlic and stir it into the cream cheese; spread evenly over each bread half.
- Chop or slice mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchini, and olives and add to the bread. Spray gently with cooking spray or drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 15 minutes or just until vegetables begin to brown. Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 425°F.
- Sprinkle cheese over pizzas, return to oven, and bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese has melted.
- Cut each pizza in half, and serve with chopped cantaloupe on the side.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
We love this meal from this subscription meal plan service, and if you sign up, use the code KAB20 for 20% off your entire order.
The post Foot Long Pizza appeared first on Kids Activities Blog.