It’s just about time to say goodbye to 2016 and welcome in the new year! How will you celebrate on New Year’s Eve? Today on Family Food Live, we shared 5 Dazzling Appetizers for your New Year’s Eve Party. So whether you are hosting a party or planning a quiet evening in, these appetizers are perfect.
Join us for Family Food Live at 11 am CST/12 Noon EST every Wednesday and Friday! Today I’ll be live on the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page. But make sure you like both the Quirky Momma Facebook page and the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page now so you never miss an episode!
If you missed today’s Family Food Live, here’s a look:
Now on to today’s recipes!
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Block of Cheddar Cheese, cut lengthwise
- 12 Jalapenos, halved lengthwise with seeds removed
- 12 strips Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Put cheese inside the jalapenos and wrap with bacon
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until bacon is crispy
Goat Cheese Crostini with Snap Peas
Dazzle your guests or family with this delicious appetizer or meal. These Goat Cheese Crostini with Snap Peas are the perfect compliment to any buffet table.
Prosciutto Wrapped Pears
- 2 Pears, sliced
- Garlic Herb or Blue Cheese
- Honey for drizzling
- Slice the pears and put in water with some lemon juice to prevent from browning
- Spread cheese over the top of pear slice and tightly wrap with prosciutto
- Drizzle with honey
Here’s another great option for your buffet table. These Spicy Nuts are easy and work with any cheese plate appetizer.
Cranberry Champagne Cocktail
- Cranberry Juice
- Fresh Cranberries
- Pour about 8 oz. of cranberry juice in a champagne flute
- Squeeze some lime juice on top
- Top off with Champagne and garnish with a few fresh cranberries and a lime wedge
And don’t forget the Black Eyed Peas for good luck!
Happy New Year everyone!
Join Family Food Live with Holly & Chris every Wednesday and Friday at Noon CST on either the Quirky Momma Facebook page or the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page!
We are also so excited to share our first Family Food Live Apron with you. Be the first to pick one up and start cooking with us! Just click buy now below!
Here are a few of our favorite products from Family Food Live (affiliate links)
The post 5 Dazzling Appetizers for your New Year’s Eve Party appeared first on Kids Activities Blog.