If you like chocolate (and who doesn’t right?), you will love these 5 Delicious Chocolate Recipes to Die For! I will share 5 recipes you can’t live without today on Family Food Live!
Family Food Live can be seen every Wednesday and Friday at 12 Noon EST/11 am CST on Facebook! Today I’ll be live on the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page. But make sure you like both the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page and the Quirky Momma Facebook page now so you never miss an episode!
Here’s a look at today’s Family Food Live:
Here’s a look at today’s recipes!
- Bag of Oreos
- 6 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 1/4 cups Cold Milk, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- Cool Whip
- 2 packages Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix (3.9 oz)
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- In a food processor, crush the Oreo Cookies into crumbs
- Put the crumbs into a mixing bowl and add the melted butter, mix
- Transfer the cookie crumble on the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish and press down
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese with a hand mixer. Add the 2 tablespoons of cold milk and sugar and mix. Add about 1 1/2 cups of Cool Whip until combined. Spread the mixture over the Oreo crust and put in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, whisk together the chocolate instant pudding and 3 1/4 cups of cold milk until the pudding thickens.
- Spread the chocolate pudding over the cream cheese layer. Return to the refrigerator for another 10 minutes.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the pudding layer and add the mini chocolate chips to the top.
- Put back in the fridge for 4 hours or the freezer for 1 hour.
This recipe is courtesy of The Kitchen Snob
Chocolate Fudge with Sea Salt
If you are looking for a simple fudge recipe, look no further! This Chocolate Fudge with Sea Salt is the perfect chocolate pick-me-up and is extremely rich and decadent.
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (8 oz)
- Dark Chocolate bar
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Water
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Separate the crescent rolls into 8 triangles
- Add a square of chocolate on the crescent roll and roll up the crescent roll. Make sure the chocolate is well hidden by the roll
- Place on baking sheet and brush with egg and water mixture
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until the croissant is golden brown
- Use the remaining chocolate and put in microwave for 1 minute, drizzle the chocolate over the finished croissants and serve
Girl Scout Cookie Truffles
This is my all time favorite way to use Girl Scout Cookies. These Girl Scout Truffles are the gift that keeps on giving and will be your new favorite dessert!
Chocolate Dipped Caramel Treats
- Premade Caramel cubes
- Dark or Milk Chocolate (chips or a bar)
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Sea Salt
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a microwavable dish, melt the chocolate and butter together
- Dip the caramel in the chocolate and place on parchment paper
- Sprinkle the salt on top
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until the chocolate hardens on the caramel
Join Family Food Live with Holly & Chris every Wednesday and Friday at Noon CST on either the Quirky Momma Facebook page or the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page!
We are also so excited to share our first Family Food Live Apron with you. Be the first to pick one up and start cooking with us! Just click buy now below!
Here are a few of our favorite products from Family Food Live (affiliate links)
The post 5 Delicious Chocolate Recipes to Die For! appeared first on Kids Activities Blog.