Easy Turkey burgers are an easy to assemble, healthy lunch option for those of you that want great flavor in under thirty minutes!
Credit to Anna Vocino for the recipe. Find delicious and healthy recipes in her book, “Eat Happy”, here: http://amzn.to/2gBvgXt
Ingredients for Easy Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup organic ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Large leaves of butter lettuce
- Tomato slices
- Cheese slices
Directions for Easy Turkey Burgers
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, soy sauce, ketchup, onion powder, garlic powder, and egg.
- Form mixture into patties with an indentation in the middle to prevent the burgers from getting too puffy.
- Heat olive oil in a non stick pan to medium high heat, cook burger patties about 5-8 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Wrap in large butter lettuce leaves, serve with tomato slices and cheese.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Calories 349 kcal
Protein 37 g
Fat 19 g
Carb 6 g
Fiber 7 g
Sugar 6 g
The post Easy Turkey Burgers appeared first on Kids Activities Blog.