School has started and so has our busy schedules! Today on Family Food Live, 5 One-Pan Sausage Dinners! to get your family through this busy time of year!
Family Food Live can on Wednesdays and Fridays at 12 Noon EST/11 am CST on Facebook! Today I’ll be live on the Quirky Momma Facebook page. But make sure you like both the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page and the Quirky Momma Facebook page now so you never miss an episode!
If you today’s show, here’s a look.
Getting hungry yet? Here are today’s one-pan recipes.
One Pan Sausage and Veggies
- 1 package Turkey Sausage, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups Red Potatoes, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium Zucchini, sliced
- 1 head Broccoli, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups Mini Carrots
For the seasoning
- 5 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tablespoons Dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Cut up all of the sausage and veggies (these should all be around the same size so it cooks evenly) and put on a lined baking sheet
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried parsley, onion powder, dried thyme and salt and pepper
- Pour over sausage and veggies and toss
- Put in oven for 15-minute intervals — after 15 minutes remove and mix up — put in for another 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft
- Add fresh parmesan on top and serve
Pasta with Sausage & Broccoli
- 1 package Turkey Sausage
- 9 oz. Rotini Pasta
- 1 head Broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 medium Onion, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parsley, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Over a pot of boiling water, cook the broccoli for 3-5 minutes. Remove and set aside
- Using the same water, cook the pasta according to directions
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the onions, mince the garlic and cut the sausage into bite-size pieces
- Add olive oil to pan and cook the onions for 5 minutes
- Add the sausage and cook for another 5 minutes, turning over about half way
- Add the garlic and broccoli to pan and cook for about 1 minute
- Add the cooked pasta and top with parmesan cheese and parsley
Easy One-Pot Sausage & Rice
This is a wonderful one-pan option for a busy weeknight. And an Easy One-Pan Sausage & Rice is perfect as leftovers throughout the week.
Slow Cooker Sausage
- 2 packages Turkey Sausage
- 1 1/2 cups Grape Jelly
- 1 cup Chili Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Crushed Red Pepper flakes (optional)
- Cut up the turkey sausage and put into crock pot or slow cooker
- Mix together the grape jelly and chili sauce and pour over the sausage
- Add the red pepper if you want it a little spicier
- Cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours
Campfire Sausage & Potatoes
Another wonderful sausage dinner option is this Campfire Sausage & Potatoes dinner. It’s super easy and can be put on your grill or in the oven.
Join Family Food Live with Holly & Chris every Wednesday and Friday at Noon CST on either the Quirky Momma Facebook page or the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page!
We are also so excited to share our first Family Food Live Apron with you. Be the first to pick one up and start cooking with us! Just click buy now below!
Here are a few of our favorite products from Family Food Live (affiliate links)
The post 5 One-Pan Sausage Dinners! appeared first on Kids Activities Blog.