Getting our kids off on the right foot each day is an important part of being a parent. So it’s important we serve the best breakfast we can. Today on Family Food Live, I will share 5 Back to School Easy Breakfast Ideas!
Family Food Live can on Wednesdays and Fridays at 12 Noon EST/11 am CST on Facebook! Today I’ll be live on the Quirky Momma Facebook page. But make sure you like both the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page and the Quirky Momma Facebook page now so you never miss an episode!
If you missed today’s show, check this out.
Getting hungry yet? Here are today’s recipes.
Sausage, Egg & Cheese Rolls
There is something so delicious and easy about a crescent roll. These also make great breakfast options for our kids. These Sausage, Egg & Cheese Rolls are super yummy for breakfast.
- 2 Eggs
- 2 slices deli Ham, chopped
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Flour Tortillas
- Scramble the two eggs in a skillet and set aside
- Using a flat frying pan, place one flour tortilla down along with some shredded cheese
- Add the scrambled eggs and chopped ham
- Sprinkle a little more cheese on top followed by the second tortilla
- Let cook until cheese starts to melt and flip over
- When both sides are golden brown, remove from pan and cut into triangles
Peanut Butter Cheerios Clusters
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- In a microwavable bowl, microwave the peanut butter for 30-40 seconds
- Remove and add the honey and microwave for another 20-30 seconds
- Remove and add the vanilla and mix
- In a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter mixture with the cheerios
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out the mixture and add to a lined cookie sheet
- Let sit for a few hours to solidify
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoon Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Ham, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup sauteed Mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 6 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners or spray with non-stick spray
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and add the onion, pepper, ham, mushrooms, and cheese + the salt and garlic powder
- Fill the muffin tin about 3/4 of the way
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean
Waffle Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- Frozen Waffles
- Peanut Butter
- Maple Syrup
- Honey (optional)
- Put the waffles in toaster and cook
- Spread peanut butter over the waffles and create a sandwich (if you like it sweet, combine some peanut butter and honey
- before spreading over the waffles
- Top with maple syrup
Join Family Food Live with Holly & Chris every Wednesday and Friday at Noon CST on either the Quirky Momma Facebook page or the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page!
We are also so excited to share our first Family Food Live Apron with you. Be the first to pick one up and start cooking with us! Just click buy now below!
Here are a few of our favorite products from Family Food Live (affiliate links)
The post 5 Back to School Easy Breakfast Ideas appeared first on Kids Activities Blog.