Eggs are one of the most common breakfast items for many families. We eat eggs almost every morning. Understandably it gets boring after a while and it gets harder to get kids to eat a healthy and nutritious egg breakfast.
Mama has to get creative. That’s why I sat down and found the best egg recipes for kids. I had 3 criteria: healthy, easy to make and cute to look at.
I will admit – not all of these egg recipes are easy to make, but you can always improvise and make it your way.
1.Healthy Egg Flatbread Pizza. No kid will say NO to this! via lajollamom
2. Carrot Crescents Filled with Egg Salad. What a fun idea! via hungryhappenings
3. Giraffe lunch. via Iheartnaptime.net
4. Sleepy bear in an egg blanket. It’s too cute, I wouldn’t be able to eat. via fancy-edibles
5. Egg mushrooms. via roxyskitchen
6. Avocado egg recipe for healthy breakfast. via aponstingsblog
7. Egg penguins are really hard to resist. You will make your child’s morning! via roxyskitchen
8. Easter bunny face made from eggs. via roxyskitchen
9. Make egg and cheese sandwich. via chefmom.sheknows
10. Micky Mouse egg sandwich. via bsinthekitchen
11. Poached eggs in a potato and cheddar cheese nest. via yummymummyclub.ca
12. Easy baked egg, ham and cheese via kidsactivitiesblog
13. Deviled egg dip. Oh, ok – it’s egg salad. via thepigandquill
14. Hearty breakfast. Literally. Perfect for Valentine or Birthday Breakfast. via taradennis
15. Egg Muffins with veggies. via seevanessacraft
16. Make a egg bowl from crescent dough. via hungryhappenings
17. Jello eggs made in real egg shells. via justataste
18. Simple but very cute boiled egg presentation. A bee. via kwbentodiary
19. Egg snowman. via roxyskitchen
20. Breakfast sandwich monster. via kidsactivitiesblog
More healthy snack ideas for kids
8 Easy Healthy Snack Ideas for Kids
Pancake roll ups
50 Ways to Add Variety to Oatmeal
The post 20 Healthy (and super cute) Egg Recipes For Kids appeared first on Kids Activities Blog.