Yogurt is one of those foods kids and moms love because of all the healthy benefits. Today on Family Food Live, 5 Kid-Loving, Mom Approved Yogurt Recipes for everyone to enjoy!
Family Food Live can be seen every Wednesday and Friday at 12 Noon EST/11 am CST on Facebook! Today I’ll be live on the Quirky Momma Facebook page. But make sure you like both the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page and the Quirky Momma Facebook page now so you never miss an episode!
If you missed today’s Family Food Live, here’s a look:
Here’s a look at today’s recipes:
Apple Breakfast Crisp
Start your day with this easy, delicious Apple Breakfast Crisp! It’s perfectly made with a combo of soft and sweet ingredients!
- 2 Eggs
- 4 tablespoons Milk
- 2/3 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt and half of the milk
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking powder and add to wet ingredients. If you need to thin out the batter, add more milk
- In a saucepan, melt a half of tablespoon of butter until melted and add a spoonful of batter, flip after about 2 minutes on the first side
- Serve with fruit or syrup
- 2-3 cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Granola
- In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt and honey
- Add parchment paper to baking dish and spread the mixture evenly
- Add blueberries, strawberries and granola on top of yogurt, press into the yogurt
- Freeze for about an hour
- Remove and cut into bite-size pieces
- Store in freezer
Yogurt Cucumber Dip
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- English Cucumber, shredded
- Garlic clove, minced
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Dill
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, dill, yogurt and salt & pepper
- Fold in shredded cucumber
- Squeeze lemon juice on top of yogurt mixture and mix
- Put in refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill
Based on a recipe by Spend with Pennies
Yogurt Chocolate Mousse
- 2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 3 1/2 oz Dark Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- In a saucepan, heat up the milk and add chocolate until combined. Try not to let it boil.
- Add the honey and vanilla extract and mix
- Add the greek yogurt into a bowl and pour the chocolate mixture on top, mix together
- Spoon into individual bowls and chill in the fridge for up to 2 hours
- Serve with fresh berries or whipped cream
Join Family Food Live with Holly & Chris every Wednesday and Friday at Noon CST on either the Quirky Momma Facebook page or the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page!
We are also so excited to share our first Family Food Live Apron with you. Be the first to pick one up and start cooking with us! Just click buy now below!
Here are a few of our favorite products from Family Food Live (affiliate links)
The post 5 Kid-Loving, Mom Approved Yogurt Recipes appeared first on Kids Activities Blog.