August 1 - 31 at Crayola Experience Plano!
Let your creativity take flight this August! Craft your way around the Pacific and learn facts as you go! Don't forget to pick up your passport at Activity Studio to begin your journey! ??
- Learn about Children's Day in Japan and craft a carp flag at Paint Palette
- Design a Scribble Scrubbie inspired by the flowers of Fiji
- Create a platypus at Modeling Madness to join you on your adventure
Buy your tickets & pack your bags—creativity awaits!
Know Before You Go:
- View our ATTRACTION CALENDAR to see Crayola Experience Plano's current hours of operation. Currently, our attraction is open daily.
- We recommend our guests wear face masks, however they are not required.
- The Crayola Store is our retail store that's open to the public daily. Store hours may vary from attraction hours; see STORE HOURS HERE.
- Due to staffing, Café Crayola is subject to closure on specific days.
- Our Factory Show is currently running as a pre-recorded video. Based on staffing, show may be live!
You are just a few clicks away from purchasing and printing Crayola Experience tickets* and bypassing ticket lines for your visit. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Last ticket sold for entry is 1 hour prior to closing. Last entry into the attraction is 30 minutes before closing.
*Tickets purchased online cannot be combined with any other offer.