Know a very deserving mom? Treat her to a very special day at the Nasher Sculpture Center on May 13.
For $55 ($45 for members) moms can enjoy brunch catered by Wolfgang Puck at the Nasher Cafe, complete with mimosas and tons of atmosphere, courtesy of performances from The Dallas Opera. Admission is half price for kids ages 6 to 12, and for children 5 and under, it's free.
As if that wasn't enough to make mom swoon, there will be family themed scavenger hunts as well. Take time to relax among the museum's collection on Mother's Day, too, as guided tours will also be available.
For more information about Mother's Day at the Nasher Sculpture Center, or to make reservations, 214-242-5144.
Wolfgang Puck Specialty Brunch Items
- Slow Braised Kobe Short Rib and Sweet Onion Hash, Poached Eggs and Truffle Hollandaise
- Hand Picked Maine Crab Cakes topped with Miso Cod, Cucumber Pea-Green Salad and Chili Citrus Aioli
- Crispy Free Range Chicken and Waffles with Vanilla Maple Butter and Sauce Chasseur
- Creamy Spring Harvest Asparagus Soup with Spring Herb Gremolata and Squash Blossoms
- House Smoked Salmon “Croque Monsieur” with Caviar and Bechamel
Traditional Brunch Items
Classic Eggs Benedict
Forest Mushroom Chilaquiles with Tomatillo Salsa and Queso Fresco
Tuscan Breakfast Potatoes
Applewood Smoked Bacon
Limone Ricotta Blintzes with Wild Berry Compote
Hand Crafted Omelets
Build your own Belgian Waffles
(whipped butter, vanilla whipped cream, fresh berry compote, maple syrup)
Assorted Breakfast Pastries
Fresh Fruit and Artisan Cheeses with Crackers and Lavosh
Steak Au Poivre with Mustard Cognac Sauce and Sweet Potato Crisps
Marinated Roasted Vegetables with Shaved Parmesan
Chinois Chicken Salad
Spinach Apple Salad with Gorgonzola
Kids Brunch Items
Assorted miniature desserts from Wolfgang Puck’s pastry kitchen
by The Dallas Opera’s lyric soprano Julie Dieltz and lyric tenor Zach Hess:
12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm