Positive Outlook Counseling offers group counseling for individuals who suffer from severe or atypical depression. Participants share the following difficulties:
- Loss of occupational functioning (unable to hold down a job or attend school)
- Loss of social functioning (have no interest or anxiety about being with friends or family)
- Ineffectiveness of medication and medication plateaus
Group Therapy can be an effective component of your depression treatment plan, along with individual counseling and medication. The proven benefits of group therapy for depression are:
- Reduction in feelings of isolation and shame
- Improvement in psychosocial functioning
- Sharing of information about your condition
- Building of a support network of people who understand your struggles
We are currently starting a new group for women. If you are interested, please call us at 972-733-3988 to schedule a complimentary screening and to learn more.
Positive Outlook Counseling
Marci B. Stiles, MA, LPC-S, NBCC
16610 North Dallas Parkway, Ste 2100
Dallas TX, 75248
Positive Outlook Counseling services range from individual counseling to family therapy to marriage counseling services. Marci Stiles specializes in individual, family, marriage and troubled teen therapy.
Click Here To Book An Appointment Online