News

Mess Wright
Pin on Pinterest

A year ago today, I started packing up our Lake Highlands location for the move to Junius Street. I sit here now amazed at how much things have changed. The Lab at Lakewood has thrived, so we have signed another lease, and I intend to keep moving this thing forward. Thanks to those of you who have been supporting my efforts!

I'm excited to share the newest addition to The Lab's offering: The Chicken Coop! Delivered and erected today by my friend, Stew Cockrell (www.ironandpaint.com), the coop will offer shelter to the baby chicks we began raising during this past Spring Break Camp. My neighbors at the Garden Cafe and Little Bean Shop have been gracious enough to help sponsor and care for this project in sustainability. How cool when the neighbors share your vision and values!

So I am going to open up The Lab this Sunday, April 22 to the public for a special Earth Day event. We are closed for parties, but open to anyone who wants to come by and visit between Noon and 4:00pm, enjoy a healthy snack and see how the chicks are fairing in their new habitat. My friend, Michelle Chase, will also be around with information about her awesome charity, Wee Volunteer. (www.weevolunteer.org) And finally, I will be taking enrollment for the remaining Summer Camp slots. For this ONE DAY ONLY (4/22), I will offer $ 20.00 off each camp spot paid in full. So please come see us; we miss your faces!

The Lab at Lakewood

5304 Junius Street
Dallas, TX 75214

http://www.thelabdallas.com

Mess Wright

Hey All!

Spring is here, the sun is shining and we've survived the crazy tornadoes! Not sure if you have noticed, but the kids have Spring Fever running through their blood more so this year than ever.

So after some consideration I'm excited to announce that I'm offering a Spring Day Camp that will be sure to stimulate all the senses and your brain.

This Monday, April 9th from 9:30AM - 2:00PM The Lab will run a day camp, "Sense Spring". We will explore the five senses with Optical Illusions, Music Making, Aromatherapy, Taste Tests, and more! It's $60.00 per camper and please bring a lunch. Limited to 25 campers, so email me directly to ensure a spot on Monday. melissa@thelabdallas.com to sign-up.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me or give me a call. Hope to see you all on Monday!

Best,

Melissa "Mess" Wright
http://www.thelabdallas.com

The Lab at Lakewood
5304 Junius Street
Dallas, TX 75214