It’s about that time of the week we need a little pick-me-up! So today on Family Food Live, we shared 5 Mid-Week Potluck Recipes. These recipes don’t really go together but are 5 recipes that are a little mysterious in nature. You will love them!
Join us every Wednesday at 12 Noon CST on the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page or on Friday at 12 Noon CST on the Quirky Momma Facebook page. Be sure to like us now so you will never miss an episode!
Today’s show was all about delicious recipes that can stand alone. These are also great if you are in a mid-week slump and not sure what to make for dinner or dessert!
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Avocados, smashed
- Using a hand mixer, mix the 4 eggs together
- Add sugar and brown sugar and mix together
- Add cocoa powder, flour, vanilla, salt and avocados and mix
- Pour into a greased 8×8 baking pan
- Bake at 275 degrees for 55-60 minutes
This recipes was inspired by Tasty on Facebook!
If there is one thing I never expected to like it’s this Jelly Meatballs recipe! It’s essentially combining grape jelly with meatballs. And it’s fabulous!!!
Here’s another recipe that will blow you away! It’s Bacon Candy and it’s yummy! This is perfect if you really want to impress your friends and family!
Stone Mustard Sausage Bites
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 4 tablespoons Stone Ground Mustard
- 4 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, whisk together mayo, mustard and maple syrup
- Slice sausage into small slices and put in baking dish
- Add sauce to pan and bake for 15 minutes
- Serve hot
I have always wanted to make salsa and after making this Homemade Salsa recipe, I wish I had made it sooner. This is so easy and everyone will love it.
Join Family Food Live with Holly & Chris every Wednesday and Friday at Noon CST on either the Quirky Momma Facebook page or the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page!
Here are a few of our favorite products from Family Food Live (affiliate links)
The post 5 Mid-Week Potluck Recipes appeared first on Kids Activities Blog.