As Easter Sunday approaches, we are dreaming of our favorite Easter foods. Today on Family Food Live, I will be making 5 Traditional Easter Dinner Recipes!
Family Food Live can be seen every Wednesday and Friday at 12 Noon EST/11 am CST on Facebook! Today I’ll be live on the Quirky Momma Facebook page. But make sure you like both the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page and the Quirky Momma Facebook page now so you never miss an episode!
If you missed today’s show here’s a look:
Here are today’s recipes:
Classic Deviled Eggs
- 6 Eggs, hard boiled
- 2 tablespoons Mayonaise
- 1/2 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Salt & Pepper
- In a large pot, add eggs to cold water and boil for 10 minutes
- Remove from pot and immediately place in ice water
- Roll the cooled eggs to crack the shell and remove
- Cut the egg in half length-wise and remove the yolk
- Put all the yolks in a mixing bowl and mix in mayo, yellow mustard, sugar and salt & pepper
- Scoop the mixture into the center of each half of the egg
- Sprinkle a pinch of paprika & parsley on top
This recipe was inspired by this Classic Deviled Eggs recipe.
Green Grape Salad
- Seedless Green Grapes
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 container Sour Cream (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 oz. Pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla
- Add the clean grapes and mix until all the grapes are covered in the mixture
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans and mix
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Most Easter Sunday meals will include a potato recipe. This Hash Brown Potato Casserole is perfect because you can make it head of time and cook it on Easter Sunday.
Glazed Honey Ham
- 5 lb Ham (ready to eat)
- 1/4 cup Whole Cloves
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 cups Honey
- 2/3 cup Butter
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Score ham with the cloves and place the ham in a foil-lined pan
- Over a double boiler, heat up the honey, butter, and brown sugar
- Brush the glaze over the ham and bake for 1 hour, 15 minutes. Baste every 10-15 minutes with glaze
- Remove from oven and let sit before serving.
Key Lime Pie
- 1 (9-inch) premade Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 20 Key Limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Lime Zest
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a mixing bowl, combine condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice and lime zest.
- Mix well and pour into graham cracker crust
- Bake in oven for 5-8 minutes or until tiny bubbles form on top (don’t let it brown)
- Refrigerate the pie thoroughly before serving.
- Add lime slices and whipped topping (optional)
Join Family Food Live with Holly & Chris every Wednesday and Friday at Noon CST on either the Quirky Momma Facebook page or the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page!
We are also so excited to share our first Family Food Live Apron with you. Be the first to pick one up and start cooking with us! Just click buy now below!
Here are a few of our favorite products from Family Food Live (affiliate links)
The post 5 Traditional Easter Dinner Recipes! appeared first on Kids Activities Blog.